Shared Leave

Last item for navigation
  • Shared Leave can be requested for certain “extraordinary or severe” medical situations for Employee or Employee’s family member, or “Parental Leave” (Defined by WAC 357-31-395)

  1. Requires Shared Leave Request and approval of the Superintendent.   

    To Request Shared Leave - complete:
    Shared Leave Request
  2. Certification of Health Care Provider
  4. To donate to an employee with an approved/active Shared Leave Request - complete the Shared Leave Donation Form