Parent to Parent
Lynden Support Meeting
The Parent to Parent Support Programs provide emotional support and information to families of children with developmental disabilities, delays, and ongoing health care needs. Services through Parent to Parent are:
- Emotional support for parents of children with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
- Information and referrals to community resources.
- Trained Helping Parents whose parenting experiences match yours as closely as possible.
- Social and recreational events.
- Current information on disabilities, medical conditions and community resources.
February 9th at Fisher Elementary from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
This meeting will focus on Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Services. Who should apply, how to apply and why it is important to do it now.
Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) is enrolling eligible families on the Individual and Family Services Plan. It has been well over ten years since this plan has been open to families. Families on the plan receive funding for therapies or items needed for your home to support your child. Leslie Terpstra, with DDA, will be the guest presenter.
Please call Christine at 360.255.2056 by February 4th to pre-register if child care or Spanish interpretive services are needed for you to participate.